Small Business Office
- History ›
- Organization ›
- Facilities ›
- Field Sites ›
- Lincoln Laboratory / MIT Interactions ›
- Technology Transfer ›
- Professional Society Fellows ›
- Guidance for Sponsors/Customers Utilizing the Air Force Contract ›
- Code of Conduct/Conflicts of Interest ›
- Small Business Office ›
- Visitor Information / Directions ›
- Laboratory Status ›
Small Business and MIT Lincoln Laboratory
MIT Lincoln Laboratory has an aggressive program designed to give small businesses the greatest possible opportunity to participate in Laboratory acquisitions and obtain awards.
The Laboratory issues subcontracts with a value of approximately $430 million annually. The Laboratory's research and development activities are a powerful economic engine for Massachusetts and enrich the economy of the region and nation.
Small businesses—which supply construction, maintenance, fabrication, and professional technical services in addition to commercial equipment and materials—are primary beneficiaries of the Laboratory's outside procurement program.
Top five reasons to work with MIT Lincoln Laboratory's
Small Business Office
The Laboratory's expertise in research and development creates a productive atmosphere for a small business to thrive.
|We provide networking opportunities and assist in the subcontracting process.|
|We strive to include small businesses in the competition for all subcontracts at the Laboratory.|
|We meet with representatives of small businesses and find their best fit at the Laboratory.|
|We make every effort to utilize small businesses to help support the local economy.|
What the Small Business Office can do for you
- Provide information, referrals, and networking opportunities
- Match your products or services to the needs of the Laboratory
- Make your services and products available to Laboratory staff
What to do and where to find us
- Call us or send us an e-mail to see if your product or service is needed at the Laboratory
- Participate in vendor visits in order to promote your product or service and get exposure to our technical staff
- Find us at Small Business conferences, where prime contractors and small businesses have a chance to meet one-on-one and discuss services and products
Begin the dialogue and tell us about your small business!
top of page