Visit the Beaver Works website to learn more about project-based learning collaborations between Lincoln Laboratory and MIT campus.
2014 Lincoln Laboratory Community Involvement Report
The Community Involvement report provides a "year-in-review" look at all of the outreach events offered at Lincoln Laboratory.
New LLCipher Summer Program
LLCipher provides an introduction to theoretical cryptography to high-school students. This summer STEM program is a free one-week enrichment class for students interested in cyber security. The workshop will be held August 3–7, 2015. Student applications are due on 26 June.
Venturing into new territory: Lincoln Laboratory sponsors a new, coed Boy Scout crew
- Airborne Collision Avoidance System X
MIT Lincoln Laboratory has been developing a next-generation onboard safety system that detects and tracks other aircraft, assesses potential collision risks, and issues advisories to prevent mid-air collisions. To learn more about this Airborne Collision Avoidance System X (ACAS X), read the Tech Note.
- Practicing Innovation
MIT Lincoln Laboratory staff hold workshops to foster inventive thinking
- Lunar Laser Communication Demonstration Team presented with 2015 Nelson P. Jackson Aerospace Award
- MIT and the Air Force renew contract for operation of MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory team takes honors at the 2014 Audio/Visual Emotion Challenge and Workshop
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory opens field site in Maryland
On 30 April, Lincoln Laboratory opened a field site in Annapolis Junction, Maryland. The site will support research and development efforts sponsored by the National Security Agency, U.S. Cyber Command, and other Department of Defense organizations.
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory announces
new book series
MIT Lincoln Laboratory, in partnership with MIT Press, has established the MIT Lincoln Laboratory Series to publish select elements of the Laboratory's fundamental research in support of national security.