Visit the Beaver Works website to learn more about project-based learning collaborations between Lincoln Laboratory and MIT campus.
New LLCipher Summer Program
LLCipher, the introduction to theoretical cryptography for high-scghool students, will be held August 3–7. Student applications are due on 26 June.
Guiding a student to a technical career
Lincoln Laboratory has helped Jamal Grant grow from student to teaching assistant to intern.
Radar workshop at Beaver Works
A new workshop offered to 8th–12th graders was held at the Beaver Works facility in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Venturing into new territory: Lincoln Laboratory sponsors a new, coed Boy Scout crew
- Airborne Collision Avoidance System X
MIT Lincoln Laboratory has been developing a next-generation onboard safety system that detects and tracks other aircraft, assesses potential collision risks, and issues advisories to prevent mid-air collisions. To learn more about this Airborne Collision Avoidance System X (ACAS X), read the Tech Note.
- Practicing Innovation
MIT Lincoln Laboratory staff hold workshops to foster inventive thinking
- Lunar Laser Communication Demonstration Team presented with 2015 Nelson P. Jackson Aerospace Award
- MIT and the Air Force renew contract for operation of MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory team takes honors at the 2014 Audio/Visual Emotion Challenge and Workshop
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory announces
new book series
MIT Lincoln Laboratory, in partnership with MIT Press, has established the MIT Lincoln Laboratory Series to publish select elements of the Laboratory's fundamental research in support of national security.