Brief reports on the Laboratory's technical capabilities
Explore this publication to learn about the Laboratory's legacy of innovation.
Lincoln Laboratory outreach teams surpassed fundraising goals for every event we participated in this Fall with the generous support of the Lincoln Laboratory community.
Boston Heart Walk - Lincoln Laboratory's Heart Walk Team raised $5,414, beating their $5000 goal.
Bike & Hike The Berkshires - The MIT Lincoln Laboratory Team bettered their expected $5,000 by 148%, raising a total of $7,420.
Harbor to the Bay - Team Lincoln raised $3165 from riding from Boston to Provincetown, exceeding their goal by $165.
Autumn Escape Bike Trek - The Lincoln team, The Mechanix, rides from Plymouth to Provincetown to support the American Lung Association. Their $2500 goal was surpassed, raising $6,820.
Soldier Ride Boston - The Laboratory's Veterans Network biked 30 to 60 miles to support the Wonded Warrior Project. The Lincoln Team raised $4,960, beating their $3500 goal.
Walk to End Alzheimer's - The Lincoln Laboratory Alzheimer's Awareness and Outreach Team breezed past their fundraising goal of $25,000, and raised a total of $33,457, placing them as the #1 team on the Greater Boston Walk, and #20 in the nation!
Even though these teams have met their monetary goals, please consider an online donation to these worthy charities. Laboratory outreach groups have donated $61,236 in September alone through annual charitable events!
Articles on intriguing technical innovations
Instrumented footwear technologies present new possibilities for tracking and preventing lower-limb musculoskeletal injuries.
It's All in the Design
An exercise in visual analytics informs the approach for developing future usable network monitoring interfaces.
An electronic "pill" could optimize physiological status monitoring.
Beyond What the
Vocal features may predict the severity of depressive disorders.
To commemorate the Microelectronics Laboratory's 20 years of operation, MIT Lincoln Laboratory issued this booklet highlighting 20 influential technological advancements enabled by the facilities within this lab.
- Six technologies developed by MIT Lincoln Laboratory win 2014 R&D 100 Awards
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory Beaver Works Center builds collaboration
- Printing in a New Dimension: 3D printers bring new potential to MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Meeting a VAST challenge: MIT Lincoln Laboratory staff create a winning information visualization
- Lunar Laser Communication Demonstration achieves world-record data download speeds from the moon
- Taking Games Seriously: MIT Lincoln Laboratory is exploring games to improve decision making
- Green Computing Is Super: MIT Lincoln Laboratory's new supercomputing facility reduces energy impacts
- Bryan Robinson and the Lunar Laser Communication Demonstration team receive NASA Honor Awards
- Lincoln Scholar among the 2014 honorees of the MIT Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Gauging hazards in the air
Lincoln Laboratory staff help students design sensors for measuring air quality
- Robert Shin honored for advancing project-based learning at MIT: 2014 Irwin Sizer Award recognizes Shin's leadership in establishing Beaver Works
- Lincoln Laboratory's Out Professional Employee Network receives the 2014 MIT John S.W. Kellett '47 Award
- Inaugural MIT Lincoln Laboratory Administrative and Support Excellence Awards ceremony honors four employees
- Mordechai Rothschild receives 2014 Frits Zernike Award for Microlithography
- Lincoln Laboratory earns eighth consecutive Superior security rating