- History ›
- Organization ›
- Facilities ›
- Field Sites ›
- Lincoln Laboratory / MIT Interactions ›
- Technology Transfer ›
- Professional Society
- Guidance for Sponsors/Customers Utilizing the Air Force Contract ›
- Code of Conduct/Conflicts of Interest ›
- Small Business Office ›
- Visitor Information / Directions ›
- Laboratory Status ›
Visitor Information and Directions
MIT Lincoln Laboratory is located in Lexington, Massachusetts, approximately 14 miles northwest of Boston and Logan International Airport.
- Map and directions to Lincoln Laboratory main facility at 244 Wood Street, Lexington, Massachusetts
- Logan Airport/Lincoln Laboratory map
- Local hotel information
- Visitor parking at Lincoln Laboratory
- Public transportation and shuttle to Lincoln Laboratory
- Map and directions to 3 Forbes Road facility in Lexington, Massachusetts
- Bicycling access to Lincoln Laboratory and commuter bicycle parking
- About Lexington, Massachusetts
- About Boston, Massachusetts
- MIT Lincoln Laboratory security policies and procedures limit the electronic devices that may be brought into Laboratory facilities.
- Please email any presentations, reports, or other necessary documents directly to your host. If that is not possible, copy the unclassified documents onto a USB drive or CD. Copy only the files you need for your visit as this media will be scanned for viruses prior to your entry and scanning large quantities of unnecessary files could cause delays.
- Please leave electronic devices, backpacks, luggage, and other personal items in your vehicle whenever possible while visiting Lincoln Laboratory since some of these items may be prohibited and there is very limited storage space available.
top of page