Lincoln Laboratory earns 12th consecutive Superior security rating
The U.S. Air Force 66th Air Base Group Information Protection Office awarded MIT Lincoln Laboratory a "Superior" security rating for 2017. This rating was based on the cumulative results of 12 comprehensive security inspections conducted on groups and divisions randomly chosen for evaluation between January and December 2017. This 12th consecutive "Superior" rating was based on the Laboratory's continued compliance with National Industrial Security Program requirements.
Many individuals contributed to Lincoln Laboratory's achieving this rating, including the leadership, members, and administrative assistants of the groups and divisions that were inspected in 2017.
- Advanced RF Techniques and Systems
- Bioengineering Systems and Technologies
- Control and Autonomous Systems Engineering
- Human Language Technology
- Information Integration and Decision Support
- Advanced SATCOM Systems and Operations
- Advanced Sensors and Techniques
- Chemical and Biological Defense Systems
- Systems and Architectures
- Tactical Defense Systems
- Cyber Security and Information Sciences
- Communication Systems