Support STEM Programs
Community outreach and education programs are an important component of the Laboratory's mission. From the beginning, our outreach initiatives have been inspired by employee desires to help people in need and to motivate student interest and participation in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM). You can become a part of of these efforts by contributing to the STEM program fund of your choice through the MIT giving website.
- The programs complement the Laboratory's mission of support to national security by helping ensure that the U.S. workforce remains preeminent in technology. All contributions, in all forms, are important to sustaining efforts to motivate and prepare students to become the next generation of scientists and engineers.
- Gifts serve donors by providing tax benefits, a means to honor someone, a way to foster education, and the satisfaction of helping others.
Supporting our Local Communities
Laboratory employees walk, run, bike, hike, bake, and give to support local and national causes throughout the year.
The Laboratory community makes a difference for
- Lincoln Laboratory Veterans Support Group
- Support for deployed U.S. troops
- Alzheimer's Association
- TeamWalk for CancerCare
- American Lung Association
- Pan-Mass Challenge
- American Heart Association
- Greater Boston Food Bank
- Natural disaster relief
- 5K Run for Service Dogs
- Toys for Tots
- Giving Tree
- Santa for Seniors